Thursday, February 21, 2008

Folding the Bed

I am not good at keeping my house clean. In fact, I am so bad at keeping the house clean that I finally started to pay someone to clean the bathrooms and kitchen.
Now that Charlie is a little bit easier I decided to make a goal of keeping the house more presentable. I decided that the first step should be to make the beds in the morning. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I NEVER make my bed in the morning. I also have never taught my kids to make their beds. It is so foreign that Tyler calls it "Folding the Bed"
I am proud to announce that we have made the beds for 9 days in a row!!! Here's the proof . . .
This is Ella "folding her bed"
This is Tyler pretending to "fold his bed"

This is Tyler crying when I told him that he actually had to make the bed -not just pretend


And this is Tyler refusing to make the bed and running away


1 comment:

denny said...

Learing to work is so hard and so important