Monday, March 24, 2008

New Easter Clothes - "next time I'm picking my own dress"

We tried to get a group shot - it didn't work out

Here's a cute one of Tyler and Ella

And a good one of Tyler and Charlie

I love Ella's Dress. I bought it months ago. It was one of the few times that I've paid full price for something at gymboree. Ella didn't like it. It isn't pink or at least purple. It isn't fancy or "beautiful". She was disgusted that I made her wear it. When we arrived at church and she saw all the other little girls dressed in their Easter dresses - most of them pink - she looked at me and said "Next time I'm picking my own dress"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were going to take pictures outside too, but it just happened to be raining, and we have moss instead of grass, and ot was freezing cold. You want to come visit?